I thought a great way for you to get to know me a little bit better would be by answering 73 random questions so here goes…
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
Getting Panic! At the Disco Tickets!
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you this year?
Finally getting my license after months of anxiety over the driving test!
3. What’s the best thing ever?
Being truly happy and family & friends!
4. What’s your favourite Season?
In Australia it has to be winter as I love the cold and Winter is the only season here where it actually becomes cold enough to wear jeans and jumpers.
5. What’s was your favourite Holiday?
The last time I went to Europe in 2012 because I got to spend my first birthday in 10 years with my grandparents that live in Austria, went to England for the first time and fell in love with everytthing about the country, Saw my best friend that had moved back to the UK a year before and explored a lot of new places. Best holiday ever!
6. Would you ever live anywhere other than Australia?
YESS!! I would absolutely love to live in or around London
7. Do you like your handwriting?
I don’t think anyone loves their handwriting especially not a perfectionist like me but I think as far as handwriting goes mine isn’t too shabby.
8. Favourite food to have for lunch?
It may sound like a lie but i genuinely love salad! Whether its a garden salad, ceaser salad or something as fancy as a spiced pumpkin & honey-roasted walnut salad (blog post to come soon so stay tuned because it is delicious) I just love a homemade salad. But if I am going out for lunch I love sushi!
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
Cheesecake! Or a gooey chocolate brownie with fresh berries.
10. Cake or Pie?
It really depends which kind but I’ll say cake.
11. Least Favourite Food?
Tomatoes, Mushrooms and most types of Seafood
12. Favourite Condiment?
Mustard or Worcestershire Sauce, as you can tell I’m a big fan of tangy flavours.
13. It’s Brunch, What do you eat?
At the moment I’m really enjoying poached egg and avocado on toast so probably that or eggs benedict
14. What’s your favourite colour?
15. What colour dress did you wear to your prom?
It was a light, dusty pink dress with rose gold beading and I really loved it!
16. Blow dry or Air dry?
Air dry. I have never been a fan of blow drying my hair because I have such thick hair that it almost takes more time to completely blow dry than let air dry.
17. Fashion Icon?
I am so inspired by Arden Rose’s style right now she’s just got an amazing closet.
18. Who’s a person you would love to have coffee with?
Adele! She is just someone I would love to meet because she seems like she’d be hilarious.
19. How do you like your coffee?
I actually can’t drink coffee because I’m intolerant to caffeine and I’m haven’t been brave enough to test decaf. But I LOVE Tea!!
20. Who’s the last person you texted?
My friend Lilly
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram for sure.
22. Who should everyone follow?
I’ve been binge watching doddleoddle because she’s just so cute & Samantha Maria’s vlogs because she’s so gorgeous and seems so down to earth in her vlogs.
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
I’ve never been entirley sure but I think a friend of mine in fourth grade stole my bratz Nintendo DS game because mine went missing and then she ended up getting that exact game the next week which always seemed a little suspicious to me.
24. Favourite Country you have visited?
Austria or England
25. Last Country you Visited?
26. Country you wish to Visit?
Canada or Iceland, Like I said before I love the cold.
27. First Pet?
A Siamese/Burmese cat named Ceylon after the way his eyes looked as blue as the Ceylon Sapphire in my mum’s engagement ring.
28. Favourite Disney Animal?
Bambi or Thumper because Deers and Rabbits are my two favourite animals.
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
30. What are you most excited about right now?
Getting a sleep in on my day off on Tuesday. As you can see my life is pretty exciting at the moment.
31. Movie you laughed the hardest at?
I can never remember
32. Book you read because everyone else was reading it?
The fault in our stars or Twilight, neither of which were that impressive.
33. What are you bored of right now?
My current makeup routine I want to switch it up a bit this week.
34. What’s your favourite Beverage?
Tea any kind of tea but particularly fruit flavoured ones.
35. What’s your favourite Cocktail?
I’m not a huge drinker but i do love virgin mojitos.
36. What would you order at a drivethrough?
A cheeseburger, large fries and a mcdonalds chai latte.
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
Almost everything. I am so sentimental that I refuse to let go of a lot of childhood treasures.
38. What’s your favourite current TV show?
Arrested Development It’s definitely not a current TV show but I’ve only just discovered it for myself and it is hilarious.
39. What’s a movie that made you cry?
Marley and me always reduces me to tears no matter how many times I’ve seen it.
40. If you had a superpower what would you choose?
The power to refill things – my bank account, tea cup, energy sounds ideal to me.
41. What’s something you can’t do?
Handle social situations
42. What are your nicknames?
My grandpa has always called me Natalia Rose – Rose isn’t my real middle name by the way – to the point where I don’t think he’s ever called me by my real name but it’s stuck and I now go by that name as if it is my own.
43. What makes you laugh a lot?
My friends and family or arrested development
44. What does creativity mean to you?
Being able to express your thoughts, emotions and passion in a way that is unique to you and free for interpretation.
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
I’m not a very adventurous person because I get really anxious but one night when my friends and I went to the beach at 11pm for a swim I felt quite adventurous.
46. What scares you the most?
I’m a scaredy cat so a lot of things scare me such as heights, large crowds and mannequins (It’s weird but they really freak me out).
47. What is something you are most proud of?
Beating my anxiety to get through my driver’s license test and passing.
48. What is something you wanted to do with your life at age 5?
I wanted to be a horse rider/trainer even though I have never liked horses at all. It was definitely just because my best friend at the time wanted to be one too.
49. What’s something you wish you knew at 14?
You are so much stronger emotionally than you think you are and no matter how hard it gets you will make it through and you will find happiness and a way to be positive again.
50. What’s the most important thing you can learn?
Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable and ask for help. Whether you need help with school or help with emotional woes find someone who can help you and let them know you’re struggling because getting help doesn’t mean you’ve failed. I’m still learning this myself.
51. What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Continued to try to get my lesson after failing because I don’t like failing and the fear of failure almost made me give up but I kept trying and it worked out in the end.
52. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
53. What’s your favourite scented candle?
Anything with coconut in it!
54. If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be?
55. Would you describe yourself as messy or neat?
Half and half in some things I’m bordering on OCD with how obsessively organised and clean I keep things and with others I’m an absolute mess.
56. What’s something you do every morning?
Watch youtube videos while doing my makeup.
57. What do you have for Breakfast?
Avocado on toast
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Watch youtube videos because I like to have background noise while I fall asleep.
59. What’s a skill you wish you had?
The ability to speak multiple languages fluently which actually could be a reality as I pick up languages quite quickly and easily but I’m too lazy to stick to it.
60. What’s your favourite Pizza?
Chicken, onion, capers, cheese, and sundried tomato
61. Describe your ideal man in 3 words?
Tall, Understanding, Foreign
62. At what age were you happiest?
63. What’s your favourite quote?
Everything happens for a reason
64. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
To bed or for a shower
65. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
Saving up money for a new laptop because my old one is falling to pieces (which is also why the posts have been quite inconsistent lately, sorry!)
66. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
Laying in bed and watching movies and tv shows.
67. What’s a book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
The Kite Runner because it opened my eyes to places in the world like Afghanistan that I wouldn’t have known as anything other than a warzone had I not read it.
68. Weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Braun which is a weird meat/jelly concoction that I did not like whatsoever.
69. On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you about life right now?
7, just because I don’t really have anything exciting happening for the next couple of months.
70. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I never used to like apple crumple or apple pie because I didn’t like apple pie but I’ve recently discovered that I like it now so there’s not really anything I don’t like at the moment.
71. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
A light, dusty pink or a rose colour.
72. What is the first thing you notice about someone?
Their teeth! I think because I don’t like looking people in the eye very often due to my social anxiety I tend to look at their teeth when they’re talking and therefore I take a lot of notice of people’s teeth and smiles.
73. Do you like flying?
YESS! Flying is a large part of why I like travelling. I like the movies you can watch on long haul flights, airports and most of all I think I like the fact that for 7 or so hours you don’t need to do anything but sit down, relax, sleep, watch movies and not need to worry about cleaning or working if you don’t want to.